Subscribe to POST2015-L
Articles by Regions
IISD's Knowledge Management
IISD RS Meeting Coverage
About the POST2015-L Mailing List
- What is POST2015-L?
- What is posted on POST2015-L?
- How do I subscribe to POST2015-L?
- How do I access postings to POST2015-L?
- How do I post a message to POST2015-L?
- How do I unsubscribe from POST2015-L?
- Who should I contact if I require Technical Support?
POST2015-L is a community announcement list for policy makers and practitioners involved with the post-2015 development agenda. This free knowledge-sharing tool is managed and moderated by the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) Reporting Services. POST2015-L is a peer-to-peer service meant to advance understanding of issues related to the post-2015 development agenda by allowing subscribers to post announcements related to activities with a strong focus on the post-2015 development agenda. POST2015-L offers users a tool to better publicize and coordinate their efforts through virtual knowledge exchange.
Postings include post-2015 development agenda policy news, announcements of workshops/conferences, job listings and information on new publications and online resources. Postings also include the Post-2015 Update, a compilation of items recently posted to the Post-2015 Policy & Practice knowledgebase, which was also developed by IISD.
The listserve is moderated by IISD, and only announcements that satisfy the following guidelines will be distributed to subscribers:
- All postings should be announcements appropriate for an international audience that have a connection to post-2015 development agenda policy and/or practice: i.e. announcements or outcomes of related meetings, relevant job postings, publications and online resources;
- No press releases or postings that are commercial in nature, personal statements, news stories, polemic statements or postings intended to create discussion will be cleared for distribution to the list;
- Postings should include the internet address for large documents (URLs) rather than including attached files. If possible, do not send file attachments. If you must attach a file, small PDF files under 200 kb are always recommended. Any message larger than 500kb is rejected by our software.
To subscribe to the POST2015-L listserve, enter your email address below.
It is recommended that you set a password when subscribing, to protect your settings and prevent others from posting on your behalf.
To do this, after subscribing,
- Go to your Membership Options at https://lists.iisd.ca/read/all_forums/
- In the upper right corner of the page click on ‘not logged in’
- Enter the e-mail address you have subscribed with in our lists
- Click on POST2015-L
- Click on ‘my account’ in the left hand menu
- Choose ‘advanced’
- Enter the password and save the changes made
- Log out
To receive POST2015-L postings in your email, subscribe to the POST2015-L listserve as described above.
To read POST2015-L postings online, and to access older posts, visit the POST2015-L listserve Archive.
Any POST2015-L subscriber can post to the list. Just send the message to POST2015-L@lists.iisd.ca (in exactly the format that you would like it to be distributed to the list). If your message fits within the guidelines, the moderator will approve it for distribution to all the members of the list.
To unsubscribe from POST2015-L, visit [Membership Options] at https://lists.iisd.ca/read/all_forums/. This link is available at the bottom of every message posted to POST2015-L.
Log in with the e-mail address you have used to subscribe to POST2015-L. Then:
- Click on ‘not logged in’ button in upper right corner of page
- Enter password (if you set one when you subscribed)
- Click on the ‘unsubscribe’ option next POST2015-L.
Alternatively, each message includes an ‘unsubscribe’ option in the bottom footnote, which you can select.
If you have any difficulty unsubscribing, please contact Diego Noguera <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
If you require Technical Support, please contact Diego Noguera <email@example.com>.